Liteblue USPS: The United States Postal Services (USPS) is a well-known American organization that is responsible for managing couriers and mail delivery across the country. The organization has employed more than 620,000 people and to handle such a large number, they have created an online portal to manage their employees.
It is quite difficult for any company to manage their workforce which has over 620,000 people working under them. Therefore, there should be an online platform from where you can handle or manage them efficiently. This online portal created by USPS for their employees is known as USPS Liteblue. This all-in-one portal contains all the official information about USPS employees.
It also lets them manage their day-to-day tasks seamlessly so that they can easily communicate with each other without making any mistakes. Today, we are going to discuss the same topic where you will get all the important information about Liteblue USPS Login.
About Liteblue USPS
The Liteblue USPS stands for United States Postal Service Online Portal for USPS Employees. The USPS Portal was created to get access to USPS Staff to the Company’s Private Online intranet network. using Liteblue USPS Services all USPS Employees are able to View a Range of Employment-Related Information. with the Liteblue USPS Online Portal all the Employees of USPS can track career development to keep Up to Date with the company’s latest News and announcements. apart from this through the Liteblue portal, the Staff can view current benefit plans and insurance status, see upcoming work schedules, bid for assignments/routes, track company pension and retirement plan, leave feedback, and much more.
Liteblue Login Guide: Step-by-Step Process
Before we start with the login process, we must be aware of some basic requirements that are needed to complete Liteblue Login successfully. Here is the list of Liteblue Login requirements which will help you to get easy access to your online employee account.
- The first and most important thing is your USPS employee ID number. If you are new to this organization, then it is an eight-digit number that is assigned to all the working staff of USPS. In addition to that, this number can be available in your earnings statement just right above your Employee ID.
- Another important requirement for a successful login is your USPS Self-Service Profile Password, which is also known as SSP. The main aim of this password is to grant you access to the self-service online-based applications of the company.
Once you are done with the Liteblue USPS Login requirements, you can move forward with its login process. For this, you need to follow these step-by-step guidelines which we have listed down below:
- Step 1: Start the Liteblue USPS Login process by visiting the official page of the site. For this, you need to open a trusted web browser on your device and type– https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal.
- Step 2: In the next step, you will be directed to the homepage of this site. Now, scroll down the screen till you find the log-in section down there.
- Step 3: You will see two blank boxes where you have to enter your credentials correctly without making any mistakes. In the first box, enter your ‘Employee ID’ and in the second box key in your ‘USPS Password’ also known as the SSP password. Enter all the details correctly and make sure to check it once again.
- Step 4: As soon as you have provided the information required for login, just click on the ‘Log On’ button and your employee profile page will be displayed if the entered details are submitted correctly. Read the following to know how you can reset your Liteblue Password.
How to reset Liteblue Password?
If you are wondering ‘how to reset a forgotten LiteBlue password’ then you are at the perfect platform as we are going to discuss the same down below. Password resetting is a very helpful feature provided by the LiteBlue login portal for such situations when employees don’t recall their passwords. To come out of this situation, this feature or the given-below steps becomes very helpful. So, read the following steps carefully to reset your forgotten LiteBlue password.
- Step 1: First, visit the official USPS online portal at liteblue.usps.gov to get access to its homepage.
- Step 2: Once you land on its official homepage, you will see a login button, click on that.
- Step 3: Now, the login page will open and you will see the “Forgot Password” tab, click on that option.
- Step 4: On the new page, please fill in your 8 digits EIN and answer a few security questions regarding the SSP creation. After this, follow the prompted instructions carefully.
- Step 5: As soon as you are verified, your password will be reset successfully.
In addition to that, you can navigate to https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/login.xhtml to directly proceed to reset your password. This page will let you create a new password after resetting your password if you can’t recall or have forgotten it.
How to create the SSP Password for a new USPS employee?
If you are a new employee of USPS and have just received your temporary SSP password, but don’t know what to do next, then here are the steps you need to follow:
Note: After joining USPS, each employee receives a letter that includes a temporary SSP password. Make sure, this password is only effective to get access to the Self-Service Profile web portal and you need to change it to a permanent password as well.
- Step 1: In the first step, you need to go to the official website at www.ssp.usps.gov. Once you see the “Enter SSP button,” click on that option.
- Step 2: After this, your Self-Service Profile Login screen will be displayed on your screen. Now, enter your 8 digits Employee Identification Number (EIN), even if its first digit is a zero.
- Step 3: Now, key in your temporary Self-Service Password which you can find in the top right-hand corner of the welcome letter.
- Step 4: A new screen will open where you can change your temporary password by simply typing a new password and confirming it before submitting it.
Before creating a new or permanent password for your USPS employee account, there are a few things that you must make sure to accomplish. The password should include at least one number from zero to nine. There should be at least one letter in lower case and one letter in upper case (from A to Z). You can also include a special character (! @ $ % ^ * _ + ~), it should only be from these given characters. This was all about Liteblue USPS Login in this article. We are hoping that you will find this post informative, however, if you need more help then ask us in the comment section. Thank you for reading!